Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh my!

I usually write in the order things happened during the day but this time I am jumping right to the AWESOME part!

Patrizia had to go to the police station to pick up the boy's passports and she told me to bring my camera. I had no idea why but I obeyed, trying to set an example for the boys haha. Anyway, after we left the police station she told me we were going to a road that is historical to Rome.



You are looking at the road Paul walked when he arrived in Rome in Acts 28! In verse 13 it says, "...and on the second day we came to Puteoli." That is in Naples and that is THIS road!!! What an amazing thing! God is so good. I can not believe I have got to walk on the same street as Paul!


This is original stones from when Paul walked on them!


This is where the people kept their horses and donkeys. When people would come through from a long journey they would stop here and switch their horses or donkeys for rested ones! How cool!


These are just a few of the pictures I took today! It was so cool to see all the history!

After this wonderful history lesson everybody was tired and thirsty! So we took the boys to eat. I have never been so excited to eat at McDonalds and I was even more excited for a Diet Coke!!!! I had to control myself from drinking it all in one gulp! This one had a play place so the boys got to play and burn off even more energy! When we got home Alan stopped and laid in the grass outside! I asked him if he was tired and he said, "Si!" haha.

Today was much better! Last night at dinner I was by myself with the boys and Alan hit me and threw food at me. I decided that I needed to talk to Andrew. Andrew was very thankful for telling him and I guess him and Patrizia talked to him because today was MUCH better. Now just have to get Marco to quit throwing those fits! When he throws himself on the floor I pick him up and put him in a chair and then we are starting to memorize scripture! Right now we are working on, "Children obey your parents in the Lord for it is right"! Haha!

Thank you everybody for all your prayers! Don't quit!!

I get to sleep in a little tomorrow. Much needed!

Love you all-
Kellie

No comments: