Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh Mondays...

Not much went on today. Which is probably a good thing for me but not for you readers because...well, nothing exciting for you to read!

We swam in the pool...well, not me but Francesca and the boys did. Oh and did I mention that Francesca is a LIFESAVER!!!! I am going to be so sad when she leaves! I am not quite sure when that is though...I am too afraid to ask.

Just had a couple of meltdowns from Marco and only 2 timeouts for Alan. That is progress in my books!

I finished Radical yesterday and I really encourage you all to read it too. But only read it if you want to be responsible for the information in it! I am not sure I want to be responsible for it. It is very convicting about the things we think are "necessities" and what are luxuries. Because if you look at the starving people in Asia or Africa and see what they consider necessities, those things are just things you and I take for granted! It was so sad! So now I am mentally going through the things I own and deciding what are things I really need and things I want. He does a really good job at making you feel like crap haha!

I am not onto Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I have just read the first chapter and I already feel like this is going to be a convicting one too. Great!

Almost through reading Matthew. What a great Gospel! There is so much to learn in these chapters. It basically tells us that all we need is Christ. I mean He tells the young rich man to sell EVERYTHING and you will be happy. We don't NEED the things we think we need. I think I am going to make some major changes in my life when I get back. Not sure what exactly but I think God is trying to show me.

Well, this post ended up longer than I expected! Have a great day everybody!

Love you-
Kellie

No comments: