Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Praise the Lord!

Marco is potty trained! We have not had an accident in over a week!

Another praise is that the temperature has gone down significantly in the past two days! Their is a nice little chill in the wind. Love it!

Pray for my friend, Megan, she leaves for Paris tomorrow (I think) to be a Mission Nanny for a family there! Pray she has a safe flight, and a better plane than I had! Pray she gets over jet lag quickly and doesn't have an emotional break down like me haha. She actually already knows the family she is going to so that should help IMMENSELY!

At church yesterday there was a group of Americans here for an English camp they are doing in a nearby town. It was nice to talk to them and be able to pray for them this week! They are having an American dance one night but its on a night that Patrizia works afternoons so I don't get to go :(.

Nothing else really going on here. Still reading through the Gospels and LOVING it! I am in Luke. I love reading the different perspectives from the different authors of the same stories! I think once I am done with the Gospels I am just going to just keep on reading.

Its now just under 4 weeks before I come home. I know I am going to miss it here once I am home and back to my real life. I mean I really got it made here. I get to watch kid movies and take naps everyday. Seriously, its good. But with that said...I am ready to come home. I miss everybody!

Thanks for the continued prayers!

Love you-
Kellie

P.S. No I will not potty train your children.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awwww you're so sweet. :) I'm super excited for you having potty trained Marco!! I bet that's a super big help to them. :) Wish there was some way you and I could see each other while we are both over there!!