Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I got a fan!!

The other night was the hottest night I had had here, and when Andrew asked how I slept I told him I was pretty hot! So he goes and gets me a fan from another room! Thank you, Lord! He answers even when you think they are a little shallow. Now it is not near as hot as it is for my friends and family in Houston and I feel real bad for them!

Last night Andrew's father, Ron, went to the airport to pick up his brother and sister-in-law from New Zealand! When they got here I went to meet them and Claire, Andrew's aunt, hugged me and said, "I hear you speak English! I am glad!" Haha. The feeling was mutual! They will be here until Thursday so I am excited to get to know them.

Yesterday, Alan got a bloody nose. They say he gets them in the summer because of the sun or something like that. But its a big deal when he gets a nose bleed. He FREAKS out!!!! I was totally calm and got blood all over my hands but we got it taken care of and him calmed down! And you thought I couldn't handle blood!

Tonight Andrew and Patrizia invited a couple over who just got married like 3 months ago. They invited them because the wife is American. She came over here for a mission trip and then they fell in love and the rest is history. Wow! That sounds exactly like what everybody wants me to do here. Except I think my mom wants me and my hot Italian to come back to the states instead of me move to Italy. Details, details.

Nothing else going on here really. Church again tomorrow. This week went by fast! I am so glad! This next week Francesca will be here all week so that will be a BIG help with the boys! Then the next week they will be at their other grandparents and I have the week to tour! YAY!!!

Thank you everybody for your continued prayers!

Love you-
Kellie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an exciting time in your life. Enjoy every moment! Those boys are looking up to you, you will be a big influence in their lives. You should keep in touch with them after you leave. You have been blessed to have this experience, have the best time and keep the memories forever.
Becky
We're praying for you!