Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I hate goodbyes

I had to say my first goodbyes today. Tabitha and Francesca, Andrew's nieces', are headed back to Sicily today. They have been here since before I got here and I have gotten to know and love them like sisters. Brenna, you are my very FAVORITE sister though! And what makes it even more crazy that I have gotten so close to them is that neither of them speak any English! I never thought I could get so close to somebody without every speaking any words to each other. We loved being around each other and laughed at each other when we did venture to try and talk to one another. I am going to miss them very much!

Tabitha is in the pink and Francesca is in the orange.


Also, you could pray for me, Francesca was a HUGE help with the boys! It seemed they weren't as crazy when she was around. So now I have the rest of my time here without her. I know the Lord will take care of me, I just have a feeling its going to be hard for a while.

Love you-
Kellie

P.S. Here is a picture of the beach, I forgot to add it to the last post!



No comments: