Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Same ol Same ol

What's that saying they say? "Another day, another dollar", wait...scratch that last part. So I totally forgot to post yesterday until I was laying in bed and it just seemed like a whole lot of work to get up and think of clever things to say.

So yesterday was a carnival for my palette. I call it a carnival because it was fun, but kind of weird. Like the people who work carnivals. Weird. Anyways, for lunch Patrizia left me with lamb to cook! Oh my, lamb! For real. I am a beef and chicken kind of girl. So first off, I have no idea how to cook Lamb. She told me to just put it on the skillet and cook it. No seasonings nothing. But...to my surprise it tasted like steak! She had also fixed some weird vegetable stuff but all in all it was very good. And then for dinner, she made Asian Stir-fry. Its funny, we as Americans eat all different kind of foods, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, but when I think if real Italians I do not think of them eating other foods haha. I was talking to my mom last night and she asked me what kind of meat was in the Asian Stir-fry, because she was afraid it was going to be weird, I did have Lamb for lunch. And yes it was weird, for Asian Stir-fry....she put hotdogs in it! Haha! I really couldn't taste it but it was just weird to think of hotdogs in it. I put hotdogs in a bun, or macaroni and cheese, but with soy sauce and rice! I would have never thought of it! It was very good though!

Today Patrizia works the PM shift so she was here all morning. We blew up the pool and the boys swam, then it got very hot so we came inside and she put a Barbie movie on for them. Yes, Barbie. But they love it and were quiet for a little bit and that is all that matters. Around 12pm Patrizia left for work and the boys and I just ate leftovers from the past couple days for lunch. I didn't pull out the lamb though haha.

But its nap time and I am still not feeling 100%, so I am going to lay down. Have a wonderful day!!

Love you-
Kellie

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. :( How funny the different things you're eating. :D