Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Italy Here I Come!

Its 12:32 PM and we are leaving for the airport in about 20 minutes. Oh my I cannot believe how fast this all has gone. I know my time in Italy will go even faster.

I am SO SO excited to watch movies ALL the way to Germany. If you know me at all, you know that I will have no problem watching movie after movie. I hear international flights are very enjoyable.

One thing you can be praying for is the Diprose family. Pray that they are ready for loud and crazy me. Pray that the boys and I will hit it off great! In high school I loved babysitting boys. They are not as dramatic as girls. They are just easier to be around. So that they have 2 boys is very much a blessing.

Pray that Mrs. Diprose and I get along too. Pray our cultural differences and the language barrier will not hinder a wonderful relationship. I am about to become a member of their family and that is going to be  a hard transition on both of us.

Thank you everyone for the prayers you are already praying for me. I couldn't get through any of this without you!

Hopefully I can find some WiFi in Germany and be able to post about my flight.

When I told my uncle what airline I am flying on he said, "Oh! They hardly ever crash!" THANKS!!

Talk to you all soon!

Love,
Kellie

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Right now you are in the air somewhere between Texas and Germany. It's strange to know that there is absolutely positively no way to get a hold of you until around 10:00 tomorrow morning. In this day and age, that almost unheard of! We miss you so much already!