Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Routine of Today

Not alot going on here since yesterday. I am anxious to get internet on my computer, I just have it on my phone right now, so I can have something to do at nights when I come to my room. I am about to resort to watching Toy Story or Ice Age in Italian! I don't know how people learn languages just by watching TV. I have been immersed in it and still barely know anything. I have learned "basta" which means "that's enough" and that has come in handy.

I had in interesting conversation with Andrew this morning over breakfast. I don't know how we even got on the topic but we started talking about politics. He apparently keeps up with American politics, I have no idea why. He was talking about how he didn't like Bush and he really didn't like Palin, so I quickly changed the subject. I don't like getting into political debates - much less with someone who it doesn't effect!

After breakfast I went to the market with Patritzia and the boys. It would have been much more enjoyable without both boys or maybe just one. But other than that it was interesting. Now I am not totally sure on the difference in currency at the moment but she bought about what would cost easily $175 and only paid €50 ($75). I was amazed!

Came home and she went to work. She will get home around 9pm tonight. Which is only about 2pm in Texas! Andrew had a friend stop by and eat lunch with us, but he only spoke Italian so I played with the boys and his son Mario! I couldn't help but thing of the video game...he even had red on!

If something interesting happens tonight I will post again but if not...talk to you tomorrow!

Love-
Kellie

No comments: