Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Afternoon Adventure

This afternoon after naps Andrew and Patritzia took me on an outing to a couple nearby towns to look at the scenery! Now I couldn't tell you the town names to save my life! I read the signs and even asked Andrew but I can't remember, much less spell them, to save my life! But...OH MY! It was amazing! God is so good! I can't imagine the fun He had while creating Italy!

The first town we went to was like maybe 10 minutes from their house. Its a very historical place.

These are just a few pictures of the view from just where we parked!!





This is the view of another town.


Monastery





This is kind of like the center of the town. Andrew said that it is hard to get to know people and find jobs because it is all family owned.


Alan


Marco



That is just a few pictures from the day. It was wonderful! This is a part of Rome that I wouldn't have gotten to see if I was a tourist.

Tomorrow is an early morning. Both Andrew and Patritzia will be gone. Maybe I can get some obedience out of the boys....please pray!


Love you-
Kellie











1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

The pictures are amazing! We will be praying for health. This morning in his sermon, Pastor John reminded us that as born-again believers are have the fruit of the Spirit, one of which is Patience. So, since you're saved and have the Fruit, there's no need to pray for you to have patience!